Become a UNOS Ambassador
Share your experience and educate others
Promoting organ transplantation and donation takes a community, a community with passionate individuals who want to spread awareness of how organ transplantation saves lives.
Every UNOS Ambassador receives a kit. The kit includes items–both print and video–that you can use to educate your community about organ transplantation and donation. The kit includes:
- An overview of the UNOS Ambassador Program
- Resources about UNOS’ role in matching organs nationwide, transplantation history, waiting list data and more
- A 12-minute DVD that conversationally explains what UNOS does, how organs are matched and how lives are changed by organ transplantation
- Promotional items, including a poster, UNOS lapel pin, luggage tag and writing pens
UNOS Ambassadors will also receive a bi-monthly enewsletter with information and resources to help you spread awareness of how organ transplantation saves lives.
View the enewsletter archive >
Stay up to date on the latest UNOS news on social by liking our Facebook page and following us on Twitter and Instagram. Also, communicate with other UNOS Ambassadors and share what you’ve been doing to raise awareness for UNOS, organ donation and transplantation by joining our UNOS Ambassadors Facebook Group.
What does a UNOS Ambassador do?
There are endless ways you can generate awareness about UNOS, organ donation and transplantation:
- Share your story and connection to transplantation and donation with friends, coworkers and neighbors
- Set up an awareness display at a local school or place of worship
- Participate in a community health fair and/or fundraising event
- Learn more and share information about transplant trends.
- Show your commitment to UNOS by sharing our social media posts with others
- Show your support by giving to UNOS